We believe exceptional people make PartsPlus an exceptional place to work and are always looking for talented people to join our growing family.
Reporting to the Regional General Manager, the Regional Operations Administrator is responsible for driving the standard in Customer care and to provide a prompt and efficient administration service for an allocated area. To maintain electronic and paper information, and ensure it is up-to-date at all times and provide time-sensitive information reports and respond to queries within a reasonable timeframe.
Key activities include
- Perform Centre audits ensuring compliance to PartsPlus Policies and Procedures.
- Provide training in a Centre where required
- Support roll out of new developments
- Maintain central training portal and company policies and procedures.
- Generating central reports to be distributed to Centres and management team
- Analysis of Key reports to identify areas of improvement by the Centres.
- Supporting Centre business tools – maintenance of access and general settings in each system
- Supporting IT with Phone system set up to ensure consistency across sites
- Stock check support and scheduling
- Review and approval of deleting / amending information in systems
- Organise movement of stock around the Network
- Monitoring and responding to email requests in a timely manner.
- Any other adhoc tasks that support the PartsPlus Operations team.
Skills you will require:
- 1-2 years of Operational / Admin experience
- Ability to learn quickly and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work creatively, both independently and as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel (40%)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook (advanced knowledge in Excel a plus)
- Understanding of CDK Drive, would be a benefit but not essential
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organisation, critical thinking, and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and quality