We believe exceptional people make PartsPlus an exceptional place to work and are always looking for talented people to join our growing family.
Reporting to the Centre Manager, the Administrator is responsible for providing administrative support in relation to, system, data maintenance and general administration, in the PartsPlus Centre.
- Are you a ‘Team Player’?
- Do you have a ‘can do’ attitude to get things done?
- Are you up for a challenge?
If the answer is yes to the above questions, then this role could be right for you...
Key activities include
- Ensure all payments received are processed promptly and securely
- Send all credit accounts credit notes to Customers in agreed timescales
- Produce regular weekly / monthly reports as required by the Centre
- Manage stationary, office supplies, and opening / processing of post
- Provide admin support to the Warehouse team
- Liaise effectively with Customers, Head Office, and Centre Colleagues
Key Skills required
- Strong organisational skills
- Be a confident and capable communicator, both written and verbally
- A good understanding of using a computer, full training of systems and software used will be provided
- Be a ‘Team Player’