We believe exceptional people make PartsPlus an exceptional place to work and are always looking for talented people to join our growing family.
Reporting to the Centre Manager, the Business Development Executive is responsible for building and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with new and existing Customers and achieving sales growth for the Customer based in their defined territory.
- Are you a ‘Team Player’?
- Do you have a ‘can do’ attitude to get things done?
- Do you enjoy talking to different people?
- Do you love to sell?
- Are you up for a challenge?
If the answer is yes to the above questions, then this role could be right for you...
Why not get an understanding of the Job, by watching the ‘day in a life of’ a Business Development Executive.
Key activities include
- Develop and build strong relationships with all Customers, including regular face to face visits
- Maintain product knowledge and awareness of competitor activity
- Attend weekly 1 to 1’s with your Centre Manager
- Maintain accurate Customer records using our App
- Provide the highest level of Customer service
- Identify new opportunities with your territory
Key Skills required
- Be a confident and capable communicator, both written and verbally
- Basic understanding of using a Computer, full training of systems and software used will be provided
- Be a ‘Team Player’
- Able to work to a structured call plan, delivering on key sales objectives and targets