We believe exceptional people make PartsPlus an exceptional place to work and are always looking for talented people to join our growing family.
The Centre Manager is responsible for leading, managing and motivating all Colleagues at their PartsPlus Centre. The role also carries the responsibility for strategic planning, processes, and all aspects of running a successful PartsPlus Centre.
- Are you a ’Leader’?
- Do you have a ‘can do’ attitude to get things done?
- Can you influence and motivate a team?
- Are you up for a challenge?
If the answer is yes to the above questions, then this role could be right for you...
Key activities include
- Ensure your PartsPlus team are motivated and engaged in all PartsPlus Sales and Marketing activities
- Coach and support your team through regular 1 to 1s
- Maintain a high level of Customer satisfaction via the team
- Regularly monitor business performance. Identify opportunities for improvement and take action for any deviations
- Responsibility for the overall security of the stock and premises
- Ensure compliance with business standards and processes
Key Skills required
- Management experience or aspiring Supervisor looking to progress
- Be a confident and capable communicator, both written and verbally
- A good understanding of using a computer, full training of systems and software used will be provided
- Be a ‘Team Player’
- Able to develop and manage a structured business plan, delivering on key sales objectives and targets