We believe exceptional people make PartsPlus an exceptional place to work and are always looking for talented people to join our growing family.
Reporting to the Telesales Supervisor, the Telesales Advisor is responsible for building and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with new and existing Customers, by taking Parts orders via the Phone, Email and Customer App. The role also entails supporting Customers and providing expert advice on Parts.
- Are you a ‘Team Player’?
- Do you have a ‘can do’ attitude to get things done?
- Are you up for a challenge?
If the answer is yes to the above questions, then this role could be right for you…
Why not get an understanding of the Job, by watching the ‘Day in a life of’ a Telesales Colleague
Key activities include
- Accurately identifying Parts for specific vehicles
- Fulfil Customer orders via the Phone, Email and Customer App
- Build strong relationships with both new and existing Customers
- Provide a high level of Customer service
- Supporting our Customers to become more profitable
Key Skills required
- Be a confident and capable communicator, both written and verbally
- A good telephone manner
- Be a ‘Team Player’
- Basic understanding of using a computer, full training of systems and software can be provided