We believe exceptional people make PartsPlus an exceptional place to work and are always looking for talented people to join our growing family.
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, the Van Driver is the face of our business, and they are responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of Parts and providing excellent service to Customers.
- Are you a ‘Team Player’?
- Do you have a ‘can do’ attitude to get things done?
- Are you up for a challenge?
If the answer is yes to the above questions, then this role could be right for you...
Why not get an understanding of the job by watching the 'day in the life of' a van driver?
Key activities include
- Deliver Parts to Customers efficiently and ensuring accuracy
- Gain authorised signatures and printed names from Customers for all Parts delivered
- Complete the Van Sales Delivery logs
- Ensure the Van is loaded correctly and safely
- Drive in a safe and courteous manner within the law
Key Skills required
- Confidence to work independently and on various routes
- Have good English verbal and communication skills
- Be a ‘Team Player’
Driver Acceptance Criteria:
- Minimum 21 years of age (this can be flexible)
- Hold a valid full UK / EU Driving licence for minimum of 1 year
- Have not been advised to stop driving by DVLA / medical practitioner due to medical reasons